BLOG     PAINTING     GAME DEV     PHOTOGRAPHY     SHOWS     ABOUT
___________________________________________________________

J O U R N A L / B L O G


___________________________________________________________

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alright folks, let's get to it. This will be a place for getting messy and creating ongoing expectations for myself of what the artistic process is in my life. Ok, ok, some poised remarks seem inevitable. Most importantly I just want to try to be posting updates of what I'm creating often enough to generate some record of and hopefully insight in to whatever it is that I am doing. It's always useful to tie creativity into the expectations of others, tends to get you moving along easier...

So, starting from the middle. It'll be interesting to show the next painting from the beginning. But here's where I'm at right now:


Going to the DOL, and I'll also be dropping off some 8x8 canvases at the Fraker/Scott today, when I go there I'll photograph those as I have not done that yet. And then... we'll have to see what I can do to this thing. Also, it's a great clear day so perhaps I'll acquire some more photographs. I think if everyone else in the universe died tomorrow I'd still photograph as I always have but painting would definitely change/cease.

No comments:

Post a Comment