BLOG     PAINTING     GAME DEV     PHOTOGRAPHY     SHOWS     ABOUT
___________________________________________________________

J O U R N A L / B L O G


___________________________________________________________

Friday, February 11, 2011

Going to the Phinney arts walk tonight on Greenwood, should be a good time. Perhaps I'll photograph some artists and their work.

Just finished some painting, this was taken with flash instead of the lamp-light by which I paint, so all the green/yellow is gone. I really should get better lighting in my studio, hah. Coming along though... I have some decent ideas about the top/what is the right side below, might try and bring in some elements of build as in "Downpour". And certainly gonna need to work with the circular area in the middle... it's easy to get carried away with circles and swirly stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment