BLOG     PAINTING     GAME DEV     PHOTOGRAPHY     SHOWS     ABOUT
___________________________________________________________

J O U R N A L / B L O G


___________________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is my first entry in this public journal. On the way to the library yesterday I snapped some shots with my D80, overall feeling languid about the lack of opportunity I've had to go out and be in the world I long to appreciate.

And yet from even those few snaps there is clearly a depth of beauty that is nearly futile for any artist to consider emulating. Even the pile of clothes that lie on my floor mock the renaissance painters, though for such classic subject matter to impress is not surprising. But a bag blown on to a tree, or a bird's nest?



No comments:

Post a Comment