BLOG     PAINTING     GAME DEV     PHOTOGRAPHY     SHOWS     ABOUT
___________________________________________________________

J O U R N A L / B L O G


___________________________________________________________

Monday, June 25, 2012

Last post before I head up to Mt. Rainier for the summer to work as a bookstore clerk in the Sunrise visitor center. 

I've been considering more distilled versions of the landscape a lot frequently. I think this is the first time I've not gotten tired of an image as a desktop background on my computer. It's a photograph from my recent trip to Idaho. The location is Hell's Canyon.

Afterwards are more shots from the same trip, including Craters of the Moon state park-- and then two from Mt. Baker in Washington.








I have also updated my "Items at Hand" body of work with a few new shots from this trip. These are both fragments of lava (and lichen) from Craters of the Moon in Idaho.



No comments:

Post a Comment