BLOG     PAINTING     GAME DEV     PHOTOGRAPHY     SHOWS     ABOUT
___________________________________________________________

J O U R N A L / B L O G


___________________________________________________________

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Late on the 8th of July, a storm rolled over Mt. Rainier from the south, scattering a few bolts across the high country, then culminating in a wide fan of lightning that struck little Tahoma from twenty-odd angles at once. The photograph I took was actually a reaction shot unlike all the other photos I've ever taken of lightning, so half of the lighting that hit little Tahoma in that one moment is not actually exposed in the image. It was... impressive! I've certainly never seen lightning come from so many places to hit one spot like that before. The first photo is of the Day Lodge at Sunrise, where I lived and took the other photos from with my tripod set up in a window, as there were sheets of rain when the storm arrived.






1 comment: